Saturday, April 23, 2011

ToonDoo Challenge "No Cell Phones!"

 NO CELL PHONES



CORRECTION ON THE LITTLE GIRL'S PHONE CONVERSATION: It's supposed to say, "Mom, I'm sorry. I won't go over my minutes again! Yes, I told him that you are coming down the hallway now."

5th Grade Math
One way I would use ToonDoo is, of course, get my message across to the students about classroom rules. Another way is to incorporate it into PowerPoint presentations to make them more interesting for the students. I would also try to incorporate them into a bi-weekly newsletter that I would send to the parents about what is going on and upcoming events in the classroom. Lastly, I would give the students the opportunity to create their own ToonDoo on an area of math that they found to be the most interesting or challenging.

1 comment: